Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Write verbose logs to a separate file, which can be turned off in installer app
- Reuse previous oat files to speed up app launching when using so-called compat mode
- Resolve system props conflicts with other Magisk modules
- Fix crashes caused by profile saver on Android 8.1 devices
- Update Whale binaries to fix some boot loops
- Fix bootloop on some roms, e.g. RR, Phoenix
- Fix some modules not working on Oreo
- Fix some apps not following black/white list
- Fix some apps cannot be launched even when blacklisted
- Fix bugs of dynamic modules mode
- Fix incomplete logs and write them to correct installer app data directory
- Fix crashes when invoking original methods
- Fix bootloop, FC caused by installing hooks while GC is running
- Fix module app data files can't be read on some devices
- Add a switch to enable boot image deoptimization selectively
- Fix crashes caused by GC when not using compat mode
- Fix OnePlus bootloop when using black/white list mode
- Fix compat mode not working correctly along with black/white list mode
- Fix some system app process cannot be hooked into when using black/white list mode (use riru-core-v16)
- Support log feature in installer app.
- Add support for EdXposed Manager and Xposed Installer, priority: EdXposed Installer > EdXposed Manager > Xposed Installer.
- Fix black/white list bugs and disable it as default. Turn it on in EdXp Settings if you need to use it.
- Fix some bootloops and improve compatibility.
- Please upgrade EdXposed Installer to v2.2.0
- Use speed hooking mode as default, maybe fixed some bugs introduced by v0.2.9.5
- Add some debugging switches
- Add blacklist mode and whitelist mode, please use EdXp Manager to edit corresponding lists
- default mode is blacklist mode now
- Workaround for Application#attach(Context) hook not working, for instance, Unblock163MusicClient-Xposed
- Fix some modules which hook too many methods making host apps crashing, such as WeXposed