Ant Design Blazor
English | 简体中文
- Enterprise-class UI interactive language and visual style.
- Out-of-the-box, high-quality Razor components that can be shared in a variety of hosting models.
- Supports WebAssembly-based client-side and SignalR-based server-side UI event interaction.
- Supports Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
- Build with C#, a multi-paradigm static language for an efficient development experience.
- NET Standard 2.1 based, with direct reference to the rich .NET ecosystem.
- Seamless integration with existing ASP.NET Core MVC and Razor Pages projects.
🌈 Online Examples
WebAssembly static hosting examples:
🖥 Environment Support
- .NET Core 3.1
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2 Preview 3
- Supports two-way binding on the server side
- Supports WebAssembly static file deployment
- Support 4 major browsers engines, and Internet Explorer 11+ (Blazor Server only)
- Run directly on Electron and other Web standards-based environments
Edge / IE
|Edge 16 / IE 11†||522||57||11||44||Chromium 57|
💿 Current Version
🎨 Design Specification
Regularly synchronize with Official Ant Design specifications, you can check the sync logs online.
📦 Installation Guide
Install .NET Core SDK 3.1.201 or later
Install Blazor WebAssembly Templates
$ dotnet new -i Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.Templates::3.2.0-preview3.20168.3
Create Blazor WebAssembly Project
$ dotnet new blazorwasm -o MyAntBlazorApp
Go to the project folder of the application and install the Nuget package reference
$ cd MyAntBlazorApp $ dotnet add package AntBlazor --version 0.1.0-*
Register the services
Link the static files in
<link href="_content/AntBlazor/css/ant-design-blazor.css" rel="stylesheet"> <script src="_content/AntBlazor/js/ant-design-blazor.js"></script>
Add namespace in
Finally, it can be referenced in the `.razor' component!
<AntButton type="primary">Hello World!</AntButton>
🔨 Local Development
Install .NET Core SDK 3.1.201 or later.
Install Node.js (only for building style files and interoperable TypeScript files)
Clone to local development
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ElderJames/ant-design-blazor.git $ cd ant-design-blazor $ npm install $ npm start
Visual Studio 2019 is recommended for development. Currently
AntBlazor.Docs.Serverproject is required to run for breakpoint debugging.
Check out this issue to learn about our development plans for 2020.
This project is an MIT-licensed open source project. In order to achieve better and sustainable development of the project, we expect to gain more backers. We will use the proceeds for community operations and promotion. You can support us in any of the following ways:
We will put the detailed donation records on the backer list.
❓ Community Support
If you encounter any problems in the process, feel free to ask for help via following channels. We also encourage experienced users to help newcomers.