YOU MUST OWN A C2 LICENSE TO USE THIS TOOL. IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO EXPORT GAMES TO DESKTOP WITH THE FREE VERSION.
Electron for Construct 2
A prebuilt version of electron ready for Construct 2 games
Latest : 1.7.4
See also : Steam plugin for Electron (Work In Progress)
Construct 2 preview
- Download and install ElectronForC2
- Add the latest version of the Construct plugin (or install with the Addon Installer: addoninstaller://9/electron) to your project
Even if you don’t use any Action, Condition or Expressions from the plugin, you HAVE TO add it to your project in order to make it work.
- Open Construct 2 > File > Preferences > Preview > Custom Browser
- Set the path to the custom browser to the electron-prebuilt.exe file where you installed it previously
- Click OK
- Download the precompiled Electron version of your choice release page.
- Extract the zip containing the Electron precompiled wherever you want. (Ex: Electron_Folder)
- C2: Kongregate (HTML will not work)exporter, export to Electron_Folder/ressources/app/www
- C3: Scirra Arcade (HTML will not work) exporter, download and extract to Electron_Folder/ressources/app/www
Note : Do NOT minify ! And never delete the node_module folder.
- Run your game by launching Electron_Folder/electron-prebuilt.exe
If you have any issue please ask here
The page can't load, I have a blank page telling me that I am unathorized
Use preview on LAN. Localhost doesn't work.