A PSVita kernel plugin that removes some restrictions placed by ScePower.
- 77% brightness limit - when a game requests power mode C or D (166MHz GPU + network features)
- Disabled WLAN (network features) - when a game requests power mode B (166MHz GPU + full brightness)
- Disabled camera - when a game requests power mode C or D (166MHz GPU + network features)
Previously with 166+MHz on the GPU, you either had available WLAN or 100% brightness. Now you can have them both in all four power modes (A/B/C/D).
How to install
- Put NoPowerLimits.skprx in ur0:tai/ folder
- Copy this to ur0:tai/config.txt
- Reboot your Vita