Welcome to the fashiongen-challenge-template wiki!
You will need to install docker and install docker-compose. Those tools are needed to run the template on your machine locally. We use this template to be able to test if your submission will work on the evaluation system.
We expect you to send a zipped version of the modified template. The template should generate 1000 images in the results folder.
- To begin with your first evaluation, switch to the
ganbranch of this repo.
- Click on Clone or download and then click on Download zip.
Set up Docker on your local machine. You can follow Part 1 of the Getting Started guide from Docker to help
Build the Docker image on your local machine. You can follow Part 2 of the Getting Started guide from Docker to help
Upload the image to a public repo like Docker Hub. You can follow the Repositories guide from Docker to help
- On the submit page, copy the name of your image into the text box.
- Enter a description to easily keep track of your submissions.
- Click on the submit button. Your submission is queued on our evaluation system!
If you have any question related to this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to have an in depth overview of the template structure please look at the advanced tutorial page.