Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Start with Windows option
- Maximized window detection hook
- Separate config for screens with maximized windows
- New custom config file, instead of Properties.Settings.
- Cleaned up the UI some.
- Cleaned up the code a bunch, made stuff more object-oriented.
- Implemented a new icon.
- Moved the worker thread sleep out of the taskbar foreach. Taskbar u… …pdates will now be faster and smoother. - Removed the thread that would constantly check Windows Accent Colour and now using a hook that catches the event from Windows. (Thanks, qwerty12!) - Can now detect when Explorer is restarted. (Thanks again, qwerty12!) - Replaced the Windows Accent Alpha UpDown with a slider.
I was prepping all the settings, but forgot to actually call Properties.Settings.Default.Save(). That's embarrassing.