Please sign in to comment.
chore(database): Elgg now uses PDO MySQL instead of ext/mysql
BREAKING CHANGE: Any code that relies of mysql_* functions (expecting an implicit connection) will fail. Also any handler functions passed to the execute_delayed_read/write_query() function will now receive a Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Statement instead of an ext/mysql resource.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 155 additions and 227 deletions.
- +2 −1 composer.json
- +16 −1 docs/guides/upgrading.rst
- +1 −1 docs/intro/install/ubuntu.rst
- +128 −147 engine/classes/Elgg/Database.php
- +8 −4 engine/lib/database.php
- +0 −42 engine/lib/upgrades/2015031300-1.11.0_dev-comment-access-sync-50c9764e5845315c.php
- +0 −31 engine/lib/upgrades/2015041400-1.11.0_dev-trim_metastrings-d9a9fdfa28a981a3.php
Oops, something went wrong.