Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Ellduino development board
Ell-i development board hardware is designed to be compatible with Arduino Due. The micro controller has a similar ARM Cortex M series core. The biggest difference is that the Ell-i development board is connected and powered by Ethernet, using Power-over-Ethernet instead of USB or an optional separate power supply. Our aim has been to make the shield expansion interface is as compatible with the Arduino Due as easily feasible.
The Ell-i Ellduino development board has the following main components:
- STM32F051 ARM Cortex-M0 micro controller.
- ENC28J60 10BaseT Ethernet chip.
- Power-over-Ethernet interface with a connector to interfacing directly with it.
- Serial programming interface, directly usable with an FTDI 3.3V serial cable and stm32flash.
- Arduino Due shield-compatible [Expansion headers](Ellduino expansion headers).