Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the JALSE wiki!
This is the wiki for Ellzord/JALSE. This wiki is designed to cover all aspects of JALSE but to create most simulations the default implementations are more than adequate. The examples show how these default implementations can be used to create the model for your simulation without you having to provide more than the types and logic.
- Download a release (Getting the latest release)
- Create a JALSE instance (Building a JALSE instance)
- Create some entities (Creating, getting and killing entities)
- Give them some attributes (Adding, getting and removing attributes)
- Give the entities something to do (Scheduling, awaiting and cancelling actions)
What are the core components?
Check out the Class diagram to see how all the pieces come together!
See API doc for specific package and class information.
Changing what's under the hood
By default JALSE works out of the box (both as a set of components and an entire system). JALSE was designed with separation and abstraction in mind so each of the core components can be used individually and your own implementations can be plugged in. See Extending or customising JALSE for more information.