- All project
- All the gamejam and hackathon I participated too https://github.com/users/EloiStree/projects/3
Life Time project
📘 CNC for one Month
Research about how to use CNC for Arduino projects.
📕 Package Facilitator
Tools to facilitate the creation of package toolbox in Unity with Git.
|Git Utility||Package Facilitator|
📗 Restream Hack Relay
Allow to play with and filter the chat messages of live streams through Restream chat.
📚 Teaching Workshop
Tool use to teach and share knowedge during workshop.
To make it shorts:
I am just a developer that love so much coding that I decided to dedicate my entire life to it in a literal manner.
You just need to know three things before going further:
I have a big mental illness:
"Life is too short to spend time selling and protecting my codes"
- I hate selling my code
- I hate protecting my code
- I hate working for a boss because it means having private code
(Yes... I am super poor)
I never code because I want to publish it:
- I code because I want to know if it is possible.
- I code because I want a fast way to make something work.
- My code can change all the time at any moment
- My code are not to be used but to be underdstood then copy and modify.
- I am working by toolboxes calling toolboxes
- It allows me to use one toolbox in several projects and other sub-toolboxes.
I realized after years of failing that I am big fat noob in communication...
I tried twitter, reddit, youtube... I am Sooo bad at it.
So I decided to delete them all and to focus on two communications:
May the code be with you,
|Public Git||Public Drive|
|Public Package||Discord Talk|
|Toolbox Intro||Unity (fr)|
|R&D Raw Video||VR (fr)|
||Twitch Life||Paint VR|
||Twitch Chat||Quest (en)|
|Unity in 4 Day|