In any project I am working on you will have those package in the manifest
"be.eloistree.quickgitutility":"https://github.com/EloiStree/2019_07_21_QuickGitUtility.git", "be.eloistree.license":"https://github.com/EloiStree/GeneralLicense.git", "be.eloistree.unitypackagefacilitator":"https://github.com/EloiStree/2019_07_21_UnityPackageFacilitator.git", "be.eloistree.generaltoolbox":"https://github.com/EloiStree/2021_10_03_EloiGeneralToolbox.git",
- Git Utility is a tool to manage git on the computer with command line on Window
- Unity Package Facilitator help me to import export and create package fast in my project
- Eloi General Toolbox is the toolbox of code that I am tired to recode and are most of the time in all my project.
- General License is just a package to remind that I was participating to the project at some point.
This four line are copy here because it is the one I use the most.
- All project
- All the gamejam and hackathon I participated too https://github.com/users/EloiStree/projects/3
Life Time project
📘 CNC for one Month
Research about how to use CNC for Arduino projects.
📕 Package Facilitator
Tools to facilitate the creation of package toolbox in Unity with Git.
|Git Utility||Package Facilitator|
📗 Restream Hack Relay
Allow to play with and filter the chat messages of live streams through Restream chat.
📚 Teaching Workshop
Tool use to teach and share knowedge during workshop.
To make it shorts:
I am just a developer that love so much coding that I decided to dedicate my entire life to it in a literal manner.
You just need to know three things before going further:
I never code because I want to publish it:
- I code because I want to know if it is possible.
- I code because I want a fast way to make something work.
- My code can change all the time at any moment
- My code are not to be used but to be underdstood then copy and modify.
- I am working by creating small toolboxes that depend of other toolboxes.
I have a big mental illness:
"Life is too short to spend time selling and protecting my codes"
- I am quicky bored of trying to sell my code
- 1H code = 1H code + 1-3H of fitting the asset to the store + 1H cleaning & refactoring + 2h demo and manual + 2-6H user support by chat + ...
- I hate protecting my code
- It means spending hours managing access to your code when someone can just copy past it online in 30 seconds
- It means that you have a code that can be useful to thousands of people but decide to keep it private by "greed"
- I dislike working with NDA on my code (non disclosure agreement)
- As soon as you have NDA, it means that you can in the future be sued for sharing or using ... -__- (Yes... I am super poor)
I realized after years of failing that I am big fat noob in communication...
I tried twitter, reddit, youtube... I am Sooo bad at it.
So I decided to delete them all and to focus on two communications:
May the code be with you,
|Public Git||Public Drive|
|Public Package||Discord Talk|
|Toolbox Intro||Unity (fr)|
|R&D Raw Video||VR (fr)|
||Twitch Life||Paint VR|
||Twitch Chat||Quest (en)|
|Unity in 4 Day|