- Docs: www.elven.tools
- Elven Tools Twitter: www.twitter.com/ElvenTools
- Quick jumpstart: www.elven.tools/docs/jump-start.html
- Recipes: www.elven.tools/docs/recipes.html
- Intro NFT video: youtu.be/Jou5jn8PFz8
- Intro SFT video: youtu.be/rMF3ItijHUA
The CLI tool helps to:
- deploy the NFT and SFT minter smart contracts on the MultiversX blockchain
- setup and interact with the NFT and SFT minter smart contracts on the MultiversX blockchain
- provides a couple of helper tools for getting the data from API (NFTs)
For now it is designed to deploy contracts:
Be aware that smart contracts doesn't have any audits. They has complete functionality for the first versions, but they still needs some improvements. Test them first on the devnet/testnet.
You can use elven-tools-dapp as your frontend dapp for minting process! (NextJS based app with all 4 auth providers included, and React hooks for interaction) (Learn more about it here: How to start with the Dapp) For now, by default it supports only NFT smart contract, but it will handle both in the future.
The Elven Tools CLI is a Node.js command line tool. Your machine must have Node.js installed.
npm install elven-tools -g- install elven-tools cli tool
elven-tools -v- check current version
elven-tools -h- for getting the commands on the root level
elven-tools nft-minter --helpor
elven-tools nft-minter -h- for getting all the commands for the subcommand
You can also use it with
npx directly. For example:
npx elven-tools@latest deploy nft-minter
Check out the TL;DR and longer description here: Jump start
For NFT: Examples of how you can configure your Smart Contract in a couple of scenarios and how to use the CLI to do this faster and more efficient: www.elven.tools/docs/elven-tools-workflows.html
For all commands, check out the docs: www.elven.tools/docs/cli-commands.html
For all configuration options check out the docs: www.elven.tools/docs/cli-introduction.html#custom-configuration-options
Here are ready-to-use recipes and more information on real-life use cases: Elven Tools Recipes
- Buildo.dev - Buildo.dev is a MultiversX app that helps with blockchain interactions, like issuing tokens and querying smart contracts.
- elven.js - simplified wrapper over JS sdk-core, designed to work as a plug-n-play solution for browser based use cases. No build steps and frameworks, just one file to rule it all! Check usage examples!
- useElven - React hooks for MultiversX
- NFT Art Maker - generates images and metadata files and packs them into CAR files, all from provided PNG layers.
- Buildo Begins - CLI toolset for interacting with the MultiversX blockchain, APIs and smart contracts
- Export collection owners to CSV
Please post issues and ideas here.