Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Extracted core library into email-builder-core which uses Juice 1.0.0 to inline css.
- Supports Node v0.12
- Doesn't support all juice options. View email-builder-core options
data-ignore="ignore"attribute is replaced with
- Fixes issue 39 - Error thrown on Node v0.12.0
- Fixes issue 38 - encodeSpecialChars not working
- Fixes issue 36 - Data-ignore on links to web fonts does not work
- Fixes issue 35 - Error during install
- Resolves issue 33 - Don't change the order of styles with data-ignore="ignore"
- Can now pass in Juice options into options config
- Using Bluebird promise lib instead of async lib
- Link tags within conditional comments will be put into a style tag. Fixes #19
- Added emailTest.transport option for users that might want to use a different transport method
- Using juice2 which is an up-to-date version of juice
- Removing options.doctype because juice2 handles this
- Added options.delay
- Added more logging information about a test. Fixes #16
- Handles tests with duplicate names a little better by adding +1 to duplicate title
- Send yourself a test email with options.emailTest
- Update to grunt 4.4
- Update Dependencies
- Change gruntfile to coffeescript
- 1.1.5 Allow options.litmus to run multiple tests
- 1.1.0 Added options.doctype and options.encodeSpecialChars.
- 1.0.0 Removed data-placement attribute in place of data-ignore. Improved options.litmus to send new versions of existing tests instead of creating new test.
- 0.0.3 Inline css from style tags
- 0.0.22 Bug Fixes
- 0.0.2 Upgrade to grunt 0.4