Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Currently nearing feature-parity (auto-updating) with the original branch.
• Adds setting to override system default browser (in case you prefer a different browser during development)
• Watchman gets installed during project setup (only if you have homebrew installed)
• Hearth now remembers what project you were working on in your previous session
• Fixes some typos and bugs
- Adds a convenient menu bar icon for managing the server
- Shows you notifications when server starts (or fails, if that ever happens)
- Adds unbiased "open in editor" button to the project list contextual menu
- Detects if a folder already exists when creating a new project
- Minor bugfixes
- Makes "create project" and "open project" buttons (when project list is empty) more legible, less gradient-y.
- Auto-expanding and collapsing project details now works again. A rogue line of code was forcefully removed.
- You can no longer resize the top part of project details, because that makes it look weird.
- Run tests directly from Hearth
- Easily open the project in your browser
- Installing Node is so much faster
- Drag and drop a project folder to add it to Hearth
- Nicer preferences with controls for tweaking auto-update
- More cancel buttons spread around the UI
First alpha release
- Installs all needed tools automatically (node.js, NPM, Bower, PhantomJS, Ember-CLI)
- Create new Ember projects
- Manage existing Ember projects
- Run a local test server
- Create development and release builds