v0.4.0 is the first release to introduce functional equipment loadouts. You will now need to configure your using the pause screen in order to choose equipment and allocate energy to power your various equipment. The menu is not pretty and only partially implemented - this is an early test of this feature. A mockup of the not-yet-implemented menu design is here. Equipment cannot be swapped and there is no inventory in this version, only the power distribution is implemented.
- performance improvements
- partially-functional equipment loadouts
- better logging to aid in diagnosis of bug reports
- music no longer duplicated when leaving menu
- equipment menu now semi-functional (but equipment isn't yet)
- fixed pause screen
- added screenshake effect
- spawning/despwaning performance improvements
- menu improvements
v0.3.5 contains a fully playable "arcade" mode with ever-increasing-in-difficulty gameplay and scoring. Somewhat representative gameplay video here (sorry, no sound in video but demo has adaptive track & effects).
- Fixed an issue where the jar won't load under certain OSs
- Other main menu options now work, but custom maps and the map editor may still be a bit unstable.
- Java (JRE) version 7.0 or higher
- Condemned Planiverse (arcade mode)
- LifeGene Lab (generation markers)
CAUTION: All other main menu options are not working at this time.