Please do consider supporting LSML through Patreon
I rarely play MWO any more and I keep LSML updated mostly because I'd hate to see it die. But it takes away a lot of my free time to do so. If you find LSML useful, please do consider becoming a Patreon to support the continued development of LSML.
- Oracle Java 8u172 or later
- Download Oracle Java here: https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (we recommend the offline installer).
Please report any bugs here
Please report any issues you find to the issue tracker here: https://github.com/EmilyBjoerk/lsml/wiki/Reporting-Issues. I do not monitor the MWO forums, issues posted there will not be fixed.
Changes since 2.0.10
- Fixed the broken version check on Java 8.
Changes since 2.0.9
- Armour distribution now snaps to quarter tons instead of half tons.
- Engine rating and type drop downs are updated to work with light engines and have various bug fixes.
- Stealth armour can now not be equipped without ECM.
- Fixed issue with update checker when using preview/development builds.
- Windows can now be dragged by clicking anywhere in the title bar (previously only upper part).
- All gauss rifle variants now take charge time into account in DPS numbers.
- Fixed minimum sizing issues on loadout windows.
- New default upgrade settings possible to take into account new armour types.
- New quirks shown and taken into account.
- Much improved search behaviour for the search bar.
- Fixed an issue where new or deleted loadouts wouldn't show up in the search results until LSML was restarted.
- It is now possible to rename and delete loadouts from search results.
- DPS computation of RAC now assumes "hold button down" expected DPS taking jams into account. Previously RAC DPS was off the walls wrong.
- Rocket launcher now has no DPS, only alpha as they are single use.
- Improvements for running LSML under linux with a MWO install on a Windows drive.
- Game install browse now works again.
- Startup errors are now better reported.
- Fixed heat calculations after heat rebalance patch.
- Fixed issue where the graph axes would look weird if no heat sinks were added to the loadout.
- Fixes naming issues to make item names more consistent.
- Fixed an issue where chassis quirks were not taken into account when calculating metrics.