Please do consider supporting LSML through Patreon
I rarely play MWO any more and I keep LSML updated mostly because I'd hate to see it die. But it takes away a lot of my free time to do so. If you find LSML useful, please do consider becoming a Patreon to support the continued development of LSML.
Just for curiosity, for this release I had to:
- Modify 284 files.
- Change around 8500 lines of code.
- Spend around 20 days of my free time.
Backup your garage!
This is a beta release. In particular I'm unsure if your garages with pre-skill/module changes will load correctly as I have no test data. Data loss is a real possibility, so backup your garage BEFORE installing. As with all beta releases, please report any issues you find to the issue tracker here: https://github.com/EmilyBjoerk/lsml/wiki/Reporting-Issues. I do not monitor the MWO forums, issues posted there will not be fixed.
- Oracle Java 9.0.1 or later
- Download Oracle Java here: https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (we recommend the offline installer).
Please report any bugs here
Changes since 2.0.6 (stable)
- Update mobility calculations for engine decoupling changes.
- Update parsing to handle new item types
- Update loadout window to accommodate new armour upgrades.
- New icons for the new equipment.
- Fixed opening LSML links when LSML was closed.
- Errors when converting old garage files are now batched into one combined message.
- Pilot modules removed.
- Engine lists are collapsed by default now.
- Remove all 'X' functionality when right clicking on loadout now is undoable.
- Fill 'Mech with ammo functionality on right click is now working again.
- Error dialogue windows now have the correct window icon.
- Light engines are now properly supported.
- Fixed CSS rendering problems.
- Upgraded to Java 9 to be able to fix some outstanding bugs for the next release.
- Added security models for XStream.
- Fixed an issue when sorting by speed in weapons table.
- Fixed an issue where new loadouts couldn't be renamed.
- Using Dagger2 internally to reduce maintenance burden a bit.
- No more errors when swapping clan omnimech side torsos on certain mechs.
- Updated range computations for weapons to take new ATM type weapons into account.
- Removed old skill stuff.
- Redesigned loadout window info panel (right hand side) to show more, better information in a smaller area while still being more readable than the last one.
- Major fixes in build system to make life easier for would-be contributors.