Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Check out the following tutorial for getting the sample app running on Eclipse:
In a terminal window, cd into your workspace directory.
If you are not sure which workspace directory is yours, feel free to create a new folder.
Clone the repository as follows:` git clone email@example.com:EmirWeb/parchment.git `
1) Open Eclipse, right click on the Package Explorer and import
2) Choose “Existing Android Code Into Workspace”:
3) Select “Browse” and navigate to where you cloned the repository
4) Select the directory and click “Finish”
5) Then go to “Properties”
6) Remove the current ‘library/src’ folder and select “Add Folder…”
7) Select the ‘java’ folder under the src/main directory. This will point Eclipse to the correct spot for the java src code.
8) Finally, open “Properties” again, under Android check the box to make this project a library.
9) Next step is to import the sample from the same cloned repository. Follow steps 1 through 7 for the sample project.
10) Then under the Android Properties, click “Add” in the library area.
11) And select “library” as a library reference.
12) Then go to http://square.github.io/picasso/ and download the Picasso jar. Once you have that, create a new folder underneath the sample app entitled “libs” and put the jar inside
13) Once you are finished all the above steps, remember to do a project clean.