Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Deploy EnMasse to a single namespace. This removes the need to create new namespaces/projects.
- Simplify installation process. Release tarball now comes with OpenShift templates and simple to use bundles. Ansible still supported, but not required to performaed advanced install.
- Use reencrypt routes for http(s) services on OpenShift (signed by OpenShift cluster CA)
- Allow CA cert to be omitted for external authentication services (using trusted root CAs instead)
- Bugfixes and improvements to console UI such as improving stats reporting, removing unneeded UI elements, improved validation of user input
- Improvements to documentation. Documentation now included in release tarball.
- Simplify Console -> Keycloak -> OpenShift login flow. No longer showing keycloak login if using OpenShift and standard authentication service (by default)