This is the formerly called “inyoka-ng” project that was set out to be more dynamic and extensible than the original Inyoka Project.
This represents yet legacy code that is not active maintained!
The application mainly provides:
- A comprehensive component based extension system
- Example implementations with a Newssystem, Pastebin, Buletin Board and a Calendar.
- A lot of utilities and reusable components
- Florian Apolloner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stefan Betz
- Georg Brandl
- Mario Fuest
- Jens Gottfried
- Christopher Grebs <email@example.com>
- Christoph Hack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Markus Holtermann <email@example.com>
- Daniel Neuhäuser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Armin Ronacher <email@example.com>
- Markus Seidel
- Marian Sigler
- Sören Wegener
- Benjamin Wiegand
- Nils Winter
Some parts and ideas are taken from existing projects: