Tailor page builder for WordPressSample theme for the
This modified version of the Twenty Sixteen theme for WordPress is intended to be used an an example for developers.
- Registers a new custom content element.
- Registers a new custom container element.
- Registers a new custom child element, for the custom container.
- Modifies default setting values for sections and buttons.
- Adds a custom control for button elements.
- Adds a visibility condition for an existing button control, based on the value of the new custom control.
Check out the bottom of the functions.php file for the Tailor-related changes.
If you have questions about how to extend Tailor or would like to see an example use case added to this extension, please get in touch in one of the following ways:
Added - Filter to modify the rendered HTML of a given element. Added - Example of adding custom panel. Added - Example of removing a default element. Added - Example of modifying color palette in colorpicker control. Improved - The selector for element child containers can now be specified when registering the element.
Note: this version supports Tailor 1.6.0 and above.