Please sign in to comment.
Add help command to interpreter, which is like the api cmdline tool
The api tool gave help information about functions, and now this functionality is available directly within the interpreter. The documentation itself has also been substantially improved, with support for removing html tags, doing some wiki formatting, and formatting tables in a more console friendly way. The underlying code is accessible publicly through the Interpreter class, and may be used elsewhere in the future.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 256 additions and 60 deletions.
- +9 −0 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/Common/HTMLUtils.java
- +1 −38 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/Main.java
- +2 −0 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/functions/Function.java
- +2 −1 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/functions/Meta.java
- +45 −16 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/functions/Reflection.java
- +4 −4 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/functions/Web.java
- +193 −1 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/tools/Interpreter.java
Oops, something went wrong.