Please sign in to comment.
This is a PureUtility which allows for a much more compact and smarter implementation of the Visitor/Double Dispatch pattern, and allows it to work similarly to C++'s virtual methods, though even better, it has compile errors if you leave off an implementation when a new subclass is added.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 566 additions and 262 deletions.
- +1 −0 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/ClassLoading/Annotations/CacheAnnotations.java
- +34 −2 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/ClassLoading/ClassMirror/ClassMirror.java
- +169 −125 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/ClassLoading/ClassMirror/ClassMirrorVisitor.java
- +10 −1 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/Common/Annotations/AnnotationChecks.java
- +317 −0 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/ExhaustiveVisitor.java
- +35 −133 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/MainSandbox.java
- +0 −1 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/constructs/CArray.java
Oops, something went wrong.