Please sign in to comment.
Harmonize how void works
There is some formatting change, but the meat of the commit can be seen in Static and BasicLogic. In Static, we change resolveConstruct to return CVoid.VOID instead of CVoid.TYPE. Then, in sequals, we check .typeof() not .getClass(). This is an important distinction, because we want to base the equality on whether or not mscript says it's the same type, not if java does. Actually, because of this change, the change to Static isn't strictly necessary, but it is beneficial, since now we standardize what we are returning.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,847 additions and 1,847 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/Static.java
- +1 −18 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/constructs/CVoid.java
- +1 −1 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/functions/BasicLogic.java
- +1,713 −1,715 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/core/functions/StringHandling.java
- +111 −110 src/test/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/ClassLoading/GeneralTest.java
- +1 −1 src/test/java/com/laytonsmith/testing/C.java
- +19 −1 src/test/java/com/laytonsmith/testing/RandomTests.java
Oops, something went wrong.