Please sign in to comment.
Add cmdline-install mechanism for Windows.
This installs a C# based launcher, which provides all the Windows specific utilities to the system, but otherwise forwards all processing on to the jar. This works much the same as the Linux launcher/bash frontend. Unlike Linux, however, this is a much more complicated task, and so there is a Visual Studios solution and everything included in this commit. There are still a few tasks remaining: Add the mscript.exe to the Path so that it can be run from the cmd utility. Make the uninstall-cmdline tool work. The prompt_* functions do not work yet. Once these three things are done, this should be merged to master.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 826 additions and 42 deletions.
- +314 −1 .gitignore
- +6 −0 WindowsLauncher/App.config
- +132 −0 WindowsLauncher/Program.cs
- +36 −0 WindowsLauncher/Properties/AssemblyInfo.cs
- BIN WindowsLauncher/commandhelper_icon.ico
- +115 −0 WindowsLauncher/mscript.csproj
- +25 −0 WindowsLauncher/mscript.sln
- +37 −37 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/PureUtilities/ZipReader.java
- +36 −3 src/main/java/com/laytonsmith/tools/Interpreter.java
- +1 −1 src/main/resources/interpreter-helpers/bash.sh
- BIN ...ources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/Application Files/mscript_0_0_0_1/commandhelper_icon.ico.deploy
- +21 −0 src/main/resources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/Application Files/mscript_0_0_0_1/mscript.application
- +6 −0 .../resources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/Application Files/mscript_0_0_0_1/mscript.exe.config.deploy
- BIN src/main/resources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/Application Files/mscript_0_0_0_1/mscript.exe.deploy
- +76 −0 src/main/resources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/Application Files/mscript_0_0_0_1/mscript.exe.manifest
- +21 −0 src/main/resources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/mscript.application
- BIN src/main/resources/interpreter-helpers/csharp/setup.exe
- BIN src/main/resources/siteDeploy/resources/images/commandhelper_icon.ico
Oops, something went wrong.