CraftBook is a heavily customizable plugin adding exciting new gameplay elements and advanced redstone functions!
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking!
- Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Your own custom crafting recipes
- Hidden switches for players
- Minecart booster blocks and more
- Togglable areas and bridges
- Chairs you can sit on
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Footprints where your players walk!
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more!
An extensive list of features is available on the docs!
See COMPILING.md for a guide on compiling CraftBook.
We happily accept contributions, especially through pull requests on GitHub. Submissions must be licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for important guidelines to follow.
- Visit our website
- IRC channel (#sk89q on irc.esper.net)
- Issue tracker
- Continuous integration
- End-user documentation
BeastNode offers premier hosting for a great price!
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.