Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Make missing Bukkit impl adapter more user-friendly.
* 100s of "Unknown property" warnings in log aren't useful, only drown out the actual adapter warning * Most people aren't looking at their console anyway, so hijack the old Actor#tellVersion to warn of missing adapters.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 32 additions and 4 deletions.
- +13 −1 worldedit-bukkit/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/bukkit/BukkitPlayer.java
- +4 −0 worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/LocalSession.java
- +1 −1 worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/extension/factory/parser/DefaultBlockParser.java
- +6 −0 worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/extension/platform/Actor.java
- +5 −0 worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/extension/platform/PlayerProxy.java
- +2 −2 worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/world/registry/LegacyMapper.java
- +1 −0 worldedit-core/src/main/resources/lang/strings.json