WorldEdit is Minecraft mod that turns Minecraft into an in-game map editor (sorta, kinda).
- Make awesome stuff with half the time OR make quadruply awesome creations with the same time
- Get lost in hundreds of options and functions that even we've forgotten existed
- Utilize Photoshop-like tools like "selection areas" and "brushes"
- Making fjords and other natural wonders with weird names
- Also: fix grief, broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and other
WorldEdit is open source!, so if you've just learned how to make a button blink, I probably recommend picking up a book on CS algorithms. The project is licensed using the GNU Lesser General Public License license, v3.
See COMPILING.md for a guide on compiling WorldEdit.
We happily accept contributions, especially through pull requests on GitHub. Submissions must be licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for important guidelines to follow.