WorldGuard lets you and players guard areas of land against griefers and undesirables, as well as tweak and disable various gameplay features of Minecraft.
- Block creeper and wither block damage, falling damage, etc.
- Disable fire spread, lava fire spread, ice formation, Endermen picking up blocks, etc.
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can't be used
- Warn moderators when certain items and blocks are used
- Protect areas of your world so only certain people can build in them
- Set areas where PVP, TNT, mob damage, and other features are disabled
- Protect your server from various 'exploits' like magical obsidian creation machines
- Disable, or enable, various Minecraft features, like sponges from classic
- Add useful commands like an immediate "STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD" command
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default
WorldGuard is open source and is available under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.
The project is written for Java 8 and our build process makes use of Gradle.
Dependencies are automatically handled by Gradle.
We happily accept contributions, especially through pull requests on GitHub.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for important guidelines to follow.
Submissions must be licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.