Install and configure maven2 and maven3 from the binaries provided by the maven project
- Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, Fedora
The following Opscode cookbooks are dependencies:
- java - this cookbook not only depends on the java virtual machine but it also depends on the java_ark LWRP present in the java cookbooks
- default['maven']['version'] defaults to 2
- default['maven']['m2_home'] defaults to '/usr/local/maven/', note that maven3 uses "m2_home" not "m3_home"
- default['maven']['m2_download_url'] the download url for maven2
- default['maven']['m2_checksum'] the checksum, which you will have to recalculate if you change the download url
- default['maven']['m3_download_url'] download url for maven3
- default['maven']['m3_checksum'] the checksum, which you will have to recalculate if you change the download url
Simply include the recipe where you want Apache Maven installed.
Author:: Bryan W. Berry (email@example.com)
Copyright 2011, Bryan W. Berry
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.