Imagine if people from different fields of expertise worked together to open source everything around us. This way, technological breakthroughs will appear much faster in our daily life, instead of just in patent-protected R&D environments.
For more info, please visit our webpage at: https://envienta.com/
Long time concept
- Download and install composer
- In the project root folder run composer update
- Copy env.example to .env
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Add the generated key to .env, if it isn't added (something like this: APP_KEY=base64:TdBU5kz7nVxQKj2595sWGoBhIlXBYkucdUHZJxrjxvw=)
- Create database in MySQL with utf8_unicode_ci chrset
- Set database in .env
- Set your smtp config in .env
- Run php artisan config:cache
- Run php artisan migrate:refresh
- Run php artisan db:seed to fill database with test data
- Run php artisan serve
- Type http://127.0.0.1:8000 to your browser. If everythig fine, you will see the front page of the platform.
- Let's start coding, and save the world!
jQuery, bootstrap, laravel
Translate to new Languagen
- Create resource/lang/langCode folder
- Set languages files into resources/lang/langCode folder (see resources/lang/en folder)
- insert language flag-langCode.png image file into public/img folder
- Edit resources/views/40_topbar/navigation.blde.php "config" section
Note: the multilanguage system use one cookie, name is "lang".