Eyos is a student project to build a RTS that handles thousands (or millions) of units. Game Concept and Overview
How to build
- clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/Eothaun/Eyos.git
- Run cmake
$ cmake .
- run make
$ make & make install
(more information ot the cmake useage in our project: cmake configuration)
or open our project in Visual Studio 19. For more information about this see here.
- run tests (This only works if the Option:
BUILD_TESTINGis set to ON)
You will see the tests.
In Visual Studios you can modify the
CMakeSettings.json file this will allow you to change rules in the
CMakeLists.txt without changing it. (This can be a source of error as well. Be aware!)
Please download the Clang Format VS Extension
- Maiko Steeman Production, Engine Core Architecture & Graphics Programming
- Marjolein Kaal AI,Level Generation & Gameplay Systems
- Simon Renger Network Architecture, Engine Architecture & QA Engineer
- Hannes Vernooij Gameplay Systems & Graphics Programming
Supervisor and special thanks go to Bojan Endrovski