The Spider Solitaire cards game, implemented in Python.
This project isn't finished and will never be.
Python 3. May eventually works with Python 2 (not tested).
Clone this repo, and then the usual
pip install -r requirements.txt.
Process playing cards
How it works
This game is built on top of PyGame. I obviously can't explain how it
works here, so you'll have to jump yourself in the source code. Start with the entry point,
Beside the game itself, I use PyInstaller to generate the executables. It packs
up all the game and its assets in a single executable file so players just have to run it with nothing to install.
This task is performed by the
build_* scripts to be run in the corresponding OS.
- Icon by Everaldo Coelho (LGPL)
- Playing cards by Kenney (CC0 1.0 Universal)
- Background by Subtle Patterns (CC BY-SA 3.0)
- Sound effects by Kenney (CC0 1.0 Universal)
- Musics by SoundImage.org (Royalty-Free)
If you have questions or problems, you can submit an issue.
You can also submit pull requests. It's open-source man!