Eqonomize! is a cross-platform personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency and ease of use for the small household economy. For more information visit http://eqonomize.github.io/.
Eqonomize! version 1.4.2 includes minor feature improvements and bug fixes.
- Make it possible to select multiple separate accounts, categories, tags, descriptions, and payees/payers in reports and charts
- Option to display absolute values instead of percentages in pie chart
- Option to save import CSV settings as presets
- Allow fixed category (add income category selection) when importing both expenses and incomes from CSV file
- Security quotes import and export (in quotes dialog)
- Keyboard shortcut and context menu item for current date in date entries and calendar popups
- Fix segfault when editing scheduled transaction with current date
- Fix deletion of multiple transactions in ledger
- Fix set single transaction in edit widget for transaction with multiple accounts/payments and multiple currencies
- Minor bug fixes and feature improvements
A snap package is available at https://snapcraft.io/eqonomize-hk.