The standard require.js file is around 5KB when minified via Closure Compiler and gzipped.
RequireJS works in IE 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3.2+, Chrome 3+, and Opera 10+.
- dist: Scripts and assets to generate the requirejs.org docs, and for generating a require.js release.
- docs: The raw HTML files for the requirejs.org docs. Only includes the body of each page. Files in dist are used to generate a complete HTML page.
- tests: Tests that use require.js, order.js text.js, and i18n.js.
- testBaseUrl.js: A file used in the tests inside tests. Purposely placed outside the tests directory for testing paths that go outside a baseUrl.
- updatesubs.sh: Updates projects that depend on require.js Assumes the projects are siblings to this directory and have specific names. Useful to copy require.js to dependent projects easily while in development.
The following are loader plugins which can be released on a separate schedule from each other and from require.js. They are included in this repo because some of the tests depend on them. At some point they may be separated out into separate projects.
*i18n.js *order.js *text.js