Mac Hebrew SI 1452-2 ― מקלדת עברית לפי תקן 1452-2
A Mac keboard layout for the Israeli standard layout 1452-2 (2017); see http://mikladot.com for what's new.
Adapted from the standard MacOS Hebrew layout by Erez Volk.
קובץ ההתקנה נמצא פה
- Download and open the installer.
- Drag the layout to the folder saying "Drag here to install"
- Go to System Preferences > Keyboard and add the new input source. Note that there's no need to remove your old Hebrew layout; both can coexist quite happily.
- Keyboard Layout description taken from http://mikladot.com
- Edited using the extremely useful and usable Ukelele from SIL.
- Inspired by https://github.com/amire80/Mac-Hebrew-Standard-1452-2012-Keyboard, which you may still prefer to use if you don't want the new layout.
- For the icon, I used the Miriam CLM font from the Culmus project
Comments and requests are more then welcome!
Hacking the keyboard layout can also be nice―there are a couple of unused keys just waiting for your favorite characters...
If you're feeling really adventurous, check out my own slightly modified version.
Erez Volk, April 2018