Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
0.12.ebishton-FT1 (Eric Bishton, Feature Test)
- Split 'lime test' into 'lime update; lime build' and 'lime run', for Make and Run/Debug tasks.
- Add comment region folding. (Issue HaxeFoundation#529)
- Add brace folding for classes, methods, etc.
- Add folding for imports and usings.
- Add folding for compiler conditionals (#if, etc.)
- Fixed a number of NPEs in the ProjectUpdater.
- Add enums from the current file completion suggestion lists.
- Fixed the resolution order for imports vs. package. (Issue HaxeFoundation#741)
- Fixed inability to resolve enum parameter symbols at case statement. (Issue HaxeFoundation#351)
- Dropped support for IDEA versions 14 and 15.
- Internal: Began refactoring the resolver. New models are introduced.
- Changed "static variable override" to a weak warning, instead of a regular warning.
- Imports handling has been refactored.
- Allow @:meta without parens.
- Properly parse variable declarations in return statements. (Issue HaxeFoundation#329)
- Fixed parsing of 'throw' statements within a ternary expression. (Issue HaxeFoundation#704)
- Allow all string literal forms as field identifiers in structures. (Issue HaxeFoundation#662)