These are the technologies used in this project.
- bash 4.3.11(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) - shell.
- git 1.9.1 Changelog - fast, scalable, distributed revision control system.
- mercurial 3.1 - easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system.
- vim 2:7.4.052-1ubuntu3 - "Vim is an advanced text editor that seeks to provide the power of the de-facto Unix editor 'Vi', with a more complete feature set. It's useful whether you're already using vi or using a different editor."
- puppet 3.7.4 - "Open source Puppet is a flexible, customizable framework available under the Apache 2.0 license designed to help system administrators automate the many repetitive tasks they regularly perform."
- puppet-lint 1.1.0 - "Check that your Puppet manifest conform to the style guide."
Installed on host
Check for updates manually.
- Vagrant 1.7.2 Change log Fork - used to manage development environment configuration.
- vagrant-cachier 1.2.0 - "A Vagrant plugin that helps you reduce the amount of coffee you drink while waiting for boxes to be provisioned by sharing a common package cache among similiar VM instances."
- vagrant-librarian-puppet 0.9.0 - A Vagrant plugin to install Puppet modules using Librarian-Puppet.
- vagrant-vbguest 0.10.0 [Changelog[(https://github.com/dotless-de/vagrant-vbguest/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md) Fork - automatically keeps VirtualBox Guest Additions up to date. Updates are manual.
- VirtualBox 4.3.26 Changelog 4.3.26-98988 - used to host development environment.
- puppetlabs-apt 1.8.0 - "The APT module provides a simple interface for managing APT source, key, and definitions with Puppet."
- puppetlabs-stdlib 4.6.0 - "This module provides a "standard library" of resources for developing Puppet Modules."