JUDGMENTAL MODEL OF THE EBBINGHAUS ILLUSION
- This experiment was written using Python 2.7.15 to participate in the MARVIN contest by "Think Cognitive Think Sciense" organization.
- Used libraries: psychopy, random, math.
- For a description of the experiment please see the original article (p. 148)
- Ebbinghaus illusion is a pretty simple experiment, so i decided make code blocks as much universal as I can, so it can be reused in other experiments.
- Massaro, D. W., & Anderson, N. H. (1971). Judgmental model of the Ebbinghaus illusion. Journal of Experimental Psychology, 89(1), 147-151.