The "Vancian to Psionics" project is a conversion of the standard (Vancian) system of magic used by version 3.5 of the Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game over to a different (Psionic) system.
The result is a .pdf with a current page count over 300.
The project has a discussion thread on GitP.com.
This wouldn't exist save for the efforts of many others. These include:
- Xzoltar @ Competitor Games & GitP, who gave the system its first playtesting and me extraordinary amounts of feedback
- Swooper @ GitP, who has found more wording inconsistencies and \LaTeX bugs than I'd like to admit
- Garryl @ GitP, who gave me the first full readthrough, and as a result about 30 inconsistencies in the text
- Seharvepernfan and eggs @ GitP, who have repeatedly showered me with feedback and praise
- The players in my current (2015) campaign, who have actually bothered with reading some of this crap
- The DMs who have taken the leap of faith and used this system in their games
- and everyone else who has commented on the system and listened to me prattle on about it as it was coming up.