🔭I’m currently working on: computer vision research
🌱I’m currently learning: as much as possible
🤔I’m looking for help with: fixing any bugs in my repos
💬Ask me about: doctests
📫How to reach me: twitter
😄Pronouns: he / him
🏭Born at 353 ppm CO₂
🧠I truly enjoy being corrected; it makes me less incorrect, and I don't like being incorrect.
⚡Fun fact: the maximum amount of information that can be contained in a finite space is proportional to its surface area and not its volume. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle#Energy,_matter,_and_information_equivalence)
All of the projects on this front page are my own and maintained by me. Here are is a list that goes beyond the six on the front page. First an overview:
And then the details:
Python packages and utilities
- https://github.com/Erotemic/xdoctest - Python doctests done right.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/ubelt - Python utilities you wish you had.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/mkinit - Autogenerate Python
__init__.pyfiles that expose submodule APIs at the top-level.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/vimtk - My Vim plugin, which contains useful functional macros and key remaps.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/xdev - Python utilities useful for development and debugging.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/progiter - Small standalone progress bar.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/timerit - Pure python syntax for timeit-like timings of blocks of code.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/git-sync - Commit your changes on a local machine and automatically pull them on a remote.
- https://github.com/pyutils/line_profiler - I help maintain this widely used Python tool.
Animal Identification (products of my PhD)
- https://github.com/Erotemic/ibeis - PhD Thesis project: automatic identification of patterned individual animals. Successor to hotspotter.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/graphid - A standalone version of the graph identification algorithm from my thesis.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/hotspotter - My original Python code for the hotspotter identification algorithm.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/crall-thesis-2017 - The LaTeX source for my thesis.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/pypogo - Pokemon Go calculations and POC battle simulator
- https://github.com/Erotemic/shitspotter - Poop detection in images.
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/torch_liberator - Partial weight transfer between networks. 3rd place winner of PyTorch Hackaton 2021 https://devpost.com/software/torchliberator-partial-weight-loading
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/kwcoco - A computer-vision dataset manifest. Extension of MS-COCO.
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/python/liberator - Static Python code extraction.
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/utils/scriptconfig - Simplified script configuration via kwargs, cli, or yaml.
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/kwarray - Kitware python array helpers
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/kwimage - Kitware python image helpers
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/kwplot - Kitware python plotting helpers
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/netharn - Probably best to use pytorch-lightning instead, still cool network stuff in here through
https://gitlab.kitware.com.com/computer-vision/ndsampler - Fast windowed sampling from images