👋 🔭I’m currently working on: computer vision research 🌱I’m currently learning: as much as possible 🤔I’m looking for help with: fixing any bugs in my repos 💬Ask me about: doctests 📫How to reach me: twitter 😄Pronouns: he / him 🏭Born at 353 ppm CO₂ 🧠I truly enjoy being corrected; it makes me less incorrect, and I don't like being incorrect. ⚡Fun fact: the maximum amount of information that can be contained in a finite space is proportional to its surface area and not its volume. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle#Energy,_matter,_and_information_equivalence)
All of the projects on this front page are my own and maintained by me. Here are is a list that goes beyond the six on the front page:
Python packages and utilities
- https://github.com/Erotemic/xdoctest - Python doctests done right.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/ubelt - Python utilities you wish you had.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/mkinit - Autogenerate Python
__init__.pyfiles that expose submodule APIs at the top-level.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/vimtk - My Vim plugin, which contains useful functional macros and key remaps.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/xdev - Python utilities useful for development and debugging.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/progiter - Small standalone progress bar.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/timerit - Pure python syntax for timeit-like timings of blocks of code.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/git-sync - Commit your changes on a local machine and automatically pull them on a remote.
- https://github.com/pyutils/line_profiler - I help maintain this widely used Python tool.
Animal Identification (products of my PhD)
- https://github.com/Erotemic/ibeis - PhD Thesis project: automatic identification of patterned individual animals. Successor to hotspotter.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/graphid - A standalone version of the graph identification algorithm from my thesis.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/hotspotter - My original Python code for the hotspotter identification algorithm.
- https://github.com/Erotemic/crall-thesis-2017 - The LaTeX source for my thesis.