Hackintosh Configuration for Gigabyte Aero 15W
In my opinion, this hackintosh you guys made are still too young, sometimes naive. -- The Elder.
Don't forget to star this project if you like it!
Current Clover Version of the Project: 4558
Current macOS Version of the Project: 10.14.0
I sold this laptop so this project has ended.
However, with Mojave support you should be good for a long time!
-  This guy has a good tutorial but I am not a professor just so you know.
-  Officially ending this project because I bought a Thinkpad X1E. Thank you for support!
-  Official macOS 10.14.0 support! Also Brightness issue fixed as well!
-  Upgrading to macOS 10.14.0 is a smooth upgrade from app store.
-  I updated a FIX for 10.13.6 to skip the GUI while booting. Also has minor changes to file hierarchy.
-  I updated all kext to the newest version. Also changed AppleALC back to VoodooHDA.
-  macOS 10.13.6 is a safe update and it also solves the brightness issue.
-  Released a release fixing the ethernet. All users are suggested to upgrade to this version.
This EFI configursation is capable for installing too. Replace the EFI folder in the Installation USB.
- DO NOT USE FILEVAULT DURING INSTALLATION!!! 100% DISK BREAK AFTER REBOOT GUARANTEED.
- Links below in the Quick Link section will navigate you to different macOS versions.
- If you cannot mount EFI via Clover Configurator, then here is a Guide for mounting EFI using TERMINAL.
- AppleALC is becoming problemsome and periodically not working, so I replaced with the newest VoodooHDA 2.9.1.
- Therefore, the speaker is not working but at least the headphone jack works.
- Please tell me if you solved this problem!
- Link to this post in TonyMacX86
- How to install macOS via UniBeast
- Patch Laptop DSDT and ACPI Files for Post Installation
- macOS 10.13 High Sirra General Laptop Support
- macOS 10.13 High Sirra Common Problems
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ 4C8T @2.8GHz
- GPU: HD630 + NVIDIA GTX 1060 (Disabled)
- Wifi: BCM943602BAED
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400MHZ SODIMM
- Screen: 15' FHD
- SSD1: Liteon SATA SSD 512GB (macOS)
- SSD2: Toshiba NVMe SSD XG3 1TB (Windows)
- SDXC: Samsung EVO Select 128GB (Ubuntu)
- Ethernet: Intel Mausi Ethernet Controller
- BlueTooth: OK
- WebCamera: OK
- Audio: OK(Headphone)
- Microphone: OK
- NVMe Controller: OK
- USB 3.0 bus: OK
- Backlight Control: OK
- Airdrop: OK
- Donating to this project is optional as the intention of this project is build on each other's work and benefit everyone.
- However, if you would like to buy me a coffee, you can do that using QR codes (WechatPay/AliPay or Venmo).