Hackintosh Configuration for Lenovo Thinkpad P50
"I think you guys should study more and do more research." ———— The man who changed China.
Don't forget to star this project if you like it!
Fork this project to your own repository to make changes.
- This config is based on macOS 10.12.4.
- This is a custom hackintosh configuration of Lenovo Thinkpad P50.
- All my work so far: RELEASE
- Xeon E3 1505M V5 @2.8GHz
- 32GB DDR4 2133MHZ ECC SODIMM
- Intel HD P530 1536MB
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000M 4GB GDDR5 (Disabled)
- UHD 15' FlexView Screen
- WACOM Thinkpad Pro Pen and Screen
- 720P WebCam with Indicator Light
- Toshiba XG3 1TB (Windows)
- Samsung 850 Pro 1TB (macOS)
- Samsung PM951 128GB (Ubuntu)
- Samsung EVO Select 128GB SDXC
- Lexar ExpressCard 4GB SSD (Clover Boot)
- Use this configuration on your own risk as I am not responsibile for damaging anyone's system.
- This project is CLOSED(Since I no longer own this laptop).
- Donating to this project is optional as the intention of this project is build on each other's work and benefit everyone.
- However, if you would like to buy me a coffee, you can do that using QR codes (WechatPay/AliPay or Venmo).