Muyou Twitter UserJs
What is this?
Designed to work on Google Chrome. Tested on version 12.
- Download muyou.twitter.user.js file containing script.
- Drag'n'drop it onto your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Continue button on the bottom downloads panel.
- Click on the Install button in the dialog box appeared.
- Refresh Twitter web interface page to get UserJs working.
- Autoshow for new tweets – new tweets are automatically expands by imitating mouse click on new tweets count box.
- Ctrl+Enter send – after you type new tweet text into textbox you can press Ctrl+Enter to immediately send it without letting fingers leave keyboard.
- Autosave for unsent tweet – text you entered into new tweet textbox saves automatically upon page refreshes and browser restarts.
- Implement tweets filtering by selected keywords.
- Add settings dialog to configure UserJs script behavior.
- Statistics for navigation by links from tweets.
- Coding TODOs:
- Implement feature-based structure (features can be turned on|off in settings);
filtermethod to process each of inserted elements;
- Create methods for matching elements against CSS selectors (ofcourse with
ismethod as well);
- Use of IndexedDb for storing settings and statistics.