Collapses the main Mastodon column for a cleaner view of the other timelines and shows small floating containers to write toots/make searchs and integrates replies below the target post.
You can install the addon directly from AMO: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/collapsed-mastodon/
Google requires developers to pay a fee in order to validate the upload to Chrome Store. The fee is small but due privacy concerns I'm not going to let Google have my payment information. However as of Chromium v69 you can manually install the extension as unpacked.
Just follow this steps to do so:
- Download the source code from GitHub by clicking the green "Clone or Download" button and the choosing "Download ZIP".
- Extract the downloaded .zip in your computer.
- Open the Add-Ons management settings in Chrome (you can just write chrome://extensions/ in the location bar).
- Enable the "Developer mode" toogle at the top right of the page.
- Press on the "Load unpacked" button
- Navigate to the folder where the source got extracted from the .zip and select it.
This way the add-on will survive across different Chrome sessions as long as you keep the folder in the location you loaded it from. However it won't auto update and you will have to manually update it every time a new version comes out.