This is an Esri ArcGIS solution template for the creation, maintenance, visualization and analysis of 3D cities. It contains the 3D City Information Model file geodatabase schema, geoprocessing tools, map and globe documents, example data and detailed workflow documentation helping you to build a 3D City.
- Workflows for City Data Management, City Asset Editing, Zoning Validation and other processes
- Tools for loading Local Government data into the ArcGIS 3D City Information Model
- Interoperability tools for lossless import and export from CityGML 1.0/2.0
- Provides 3D Editing tools for buildings, trees and other objects
- Complete tools for 3D visualization and analysis of zoning regulations
- To download: Clone or Download the .zip file.
- To learn: Visit the ArcGIS Pro 3D Cities pages.
- To contribute: Fork and then clone the repository.
- Esri ArcGIS 10.2.2
- Esri CityEngine 2014.0
- Esri ArcGIS Interoperability Extension for 10.2.2 or Safe Software FME 2014 SP1
- Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue to ArcGISTeam3DCities@esri.com.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2013 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.
(Esri Tags: ArcGIS ArcScene Web-Scene ArcMap CityEngine Procedural 3D-Cities 3D RPK CGA GP-Tools ETL-Tools) (Esri Language: Python)