Leaflet plugin to draw simple shape markers with fixed width.
Take a look at the live demo.
L.shapeMarkers.xMarker([45.5052, -122.6917], 50).addTo(map)
- Leaflet version 1.0.0 or higher is required.
- Fork and clone Leaflet.shapeMarkers
- Install the dependencies with
npm run buildfrom the command line. This will create minified source. afterward, you can run
npm testto make sure everything is up to snuff.
- Make your changes and create a pull request
For transparency into the release cycle and in striving to maintain backward compatibility, Esri Leaflet is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines and will adhere to these rules whenever possible.
Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major while resetting minor and patch
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor while resetting the patch
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps only the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2017 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's LICENSE file.