Manhattan Skyscraper Explorer
- Data driven visualization of buildings in Manhattan
- Highlighting of selected buildings
- Display information from different sources for selected building.
- Different visualization options for point features: callout lines, relative to scene elevation mode, decluttering.
- Fork and then clone the repo.
- Run and try the samples.
- Notepad or your favorite HTML editor
- Web browser with access to the Internet
The following external libraries, APIs, open datasets and specifications were used to make this application:
- Scene Layer: Service and Package Standard
- D3.js for the timeline. D3.js is shared under a BSD 3 clause license.
- Galleria classic theme and JQuery for the image gallery. Both libraries are under MIT license.
- Manhattan neighborhoods provided by Catalog Opendata City under a Open Data Commons Attribution License.
This demo application is for illustrative purposes only and it is not maintained. There is no support available for deployment or development of the application.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2017 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.