Web AppBuilder for Image Services 2.0
Web AppBuilder for Image Services (WABIS) is a set of custom widgets to be used in Web AppBuilder that are designed to work with image services.
- The IS Image Selector widget allows the app user to search an imagery layer by a field (chosen during widget configuration), as well as set primary and secondary layers
- The IS Layers widget sets and changes the primary and secondary imagery layers in the app. After the app user performs analysis, it can also be used to add the Results layer to the secondary layer list.
- The IS Change Detection widget allows users to calculate the difference between the primary and secondary layer rasters. The result is added as a new Results layer, which can be added to the dropdown list of image services available to your app using the IS Layers widget.
- The IS Compare widget uses a vertical swipe to compare the topmost imagery layer with a secondary imagery layer. Optionally, users can also use transparency or a horizontal swipe to compare the primary and secondary imagery layers with a Results layer.IS Display Order
- The IS Display Order widget sets the mosaic rule for the primary layer, which determines which image in the mosaic will be visualized if images overlap.
- The IS Display Parameters widget allows users to set interpolation and compression for the primary layer.
- The IS Renderer widget sets the service functions and stretch on the primary layer. The dropdown menu in the widget is automatically populated with the service functions associated with the primary layer.
- The IS Image Date widget will show the date of the primary or secondary layer (whichever is visible in the app).
- The IS Scatterplot widget allows the user to select two bands from the image service layer and plot their values on a graph. The user can (1) highlight a region on the map by drawing and selecting the points on the plot, (2) click on the map to highlight that point on the scatterplot and get the pixel values, and (3) define an optional area of interest for which the plot should be drawn. Additionally, if both bands selected are the same, the widget will plot the frequency of that band.
- The IS Profile widget shows a spectral or index profile (NDVI, NDMI Moisture Index, or Urban Index) for a selected point on the primary layer.
- The IS Export widget allows the app user to either save the topmost visible imagery layer to the app user's content in Portal, or to export the same image locally as a TIFF.
- Use the included Foldable Wrapper theme to size the widgets and remove unwanted white space.
- Install Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition)
- Download and unzip the WAB- Image-Services-Widgets repo zip file.
- Copy the WABIS widget folders into the ...\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\client\stemapp\widgets Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) directory
- Copy the WABIS FoldableWrapperTheme folder into ...\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\client\stemapp\themes Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) directory
- Open Web AppBuilder (Developer Edition) and begin building your imagery app.
- ArcGIS Online account
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS 2.4 Developer Edition
- Web Access
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Want to contribute? Create your own fork, make your changes, then let us know via email.
Copyright 2017 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's License.txt file.