These are custom widgets to be used in Web App Builder, dealing specifically with Image Services.
View live app here with IS Compare, IS Display Order, IS Parameters, IS Renderer and IS Spectral Profile
- Quickly set primary layers on which most widget will work (ISLayer)
- Set renderer to be applied to primary layer (ISRenderer)
- Do simple image classification (ISClassification)
- Provide a time slider/filter based on image intersecting the current extent (ISTimeFilter)
- Change the display order of imagery (ISDisplayOrder)
- Plot a spectral profile from multispectral imagery (ISSpectralProfile)
- Display all images sorted by selected date based on image intersecting the current extent (ISTimeSelect).
- Change the parameters such as compression and sampling method (ISParameters)
- Set secondary layer to be used for comparisons and change (ISLayer)
- Compare two layers using transparency or swipe (ISCompare)
- Perform change detection between two images using the ISChangeDetection Widget
- Display current date of primary and secondary layer (ISPrimaryAcquisitionDate,ISSecondaryAcquisitionDate)
Use the foldable wrapper theme to size the widgets and remove unwanted ‘white’ space.
- Download and unzip the .zip file.
- Browse to the documentation folder.
- Open and follow instructions in the "WEBAPP BUILDER USER DOC.docx"
- Web App Builder.
- Web Access.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Want to contribute. Create your own fork and update and let us know via email.
Copyright 2016 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's License.txt file