- Copy content between Portals and Organizations
- View and edit the JSON of content
- Update the URLs of services in a web map
- Update the URL of a registered application or service
- View user stats
- Fork and then clone the repo -OR- download a recent release.
- Run and try the samples.
This project uses Grunt to automate building the application for deployment on a web server. It does a handful of things for you that will make life easier when setting up this application.
- Download and install node.js.
- Download or clone this project to your machine.
- Go to the project folder in your terminal or command prompt and run
npm installto install the project dependencies.
- Register the app in your portal to obtain an
appIdfor using the OAuth dialog to log in. Be sure to add the correct redirect URI (the location where your app will be hosted).
config.jsonwith your portal's url and new
grunt devfrom the command line to run the app locally at
127.0.0.1:8080for development and testing. This build includes intermediate build files and source maps.
gruntfrom the command line to generate an optimized build in the
buildfolder for deploying the app to a web server.
- Notepad or your favorite HTML editor
- Web browser with access to the Internet
Third Party Libraries Used
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.
Copyright 2015 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.