Chef Cookbooks for ArcGIS
This repository contains ArcGIS Chef cookbooks used to help simplify and automate ArcGIS installation and configuration using IT automation tool Chef.
- arcgis-server (installs and configures ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Data Store, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS WebAdaptor)
- arcgis-geoevent (installs and configures ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension for Server)
- arcgis-desktop (installs and configures ArcGIS for Desktop)
- arcgis-pro (installs and configures ArcGIS Pro)
- esri-tomcat (installs and configures Apache Tomcat for using with ArcGIS Web Adaptor)
Sample JSON attribute files for different ArcGIS deployment patterns (Web GIS, Server GIS) are available at roles folder.
See wiki pages and cookbooks' README.md files for more information about using ArcGIS cookbooks.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2016 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's License.txt file.